Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Friday, December 21, 2007

Crazy Christmas Drivers

Has everyone else experienced the insane, stressed out drivers on the road the last few days?
Their minds are definitely on everything but their driving and the road.
Today one special lady became the crowned queen of crazy drivers for me. Following behind her on a 4 lane hiway, all of a sudden she just stopped in the road and looked back and forth thoroughly confused. After I honked a couple times she proceeded forward.
All I can say is - What can you expect from a lady in a car with big reindeer antlers on both sides of her car!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Test

Unknown said...

Gail,
Hi! this is just a test. Carol