Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas - Come and Gone

Wow it went fast! Time has flown by with the holidays, partying, family and friends and my new job. I do want to post some pictures from the holidays though. It's been such a wonderful time, spending time with the "Schaller" clan, the Bindewald family (including the day in Hartland), time with Brian for a week, Time with Andrea, Jason and our beautiful little grandson Bo, time with Karen and her friend (another Brian - since he's one inch taller than our Brian he's "tall Brian". ) We appreciate our family and friends SO much - and thank God for how he has blessed us so amazingly!!! But I do believe we are getting older....it's taken a week to finally feel rested.....too much partying I guess.



So, Back to work and the real world, I guess. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!


4 Generations of Schallers












Grandma enjoying Bo and Our strange children

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gail and Mike,
It was good to get together Christmas Day. Our families are outgrowing our houses though. Thanks for having all of the Averbeck, Sabby, and Anderson families on Christmas. Love, Carol