Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Quick Week!






Boy the time goes fast! It was great to have Brian home with us . He was able to get away for 10 days...was able to see alot of people and spend some special time with friends and family.
Here is a "special" picture with brian, karen and "the aunts". Also, he got some more tattoos...said that he had been thinking about this for a long time...from what I understand, the sparrows are a special symbol for the Coast Guard and signify that they will always "Bring you home". Brian also said that the same artist designed my father's tattoo.
Anyway........ fun was had by all, but oh it went so fast and he will be underway again in mid August....just about the time the new "little Bindewald" will be making an appearance in St Louis.

No comments: