Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What an AMAZING, CRAZY winter! Snow, snow, snow, snow and more snow and now today my thermometer measured almost 20 below...not even the windchill. But then us Minnesotans love to brag don't we! Yesterday I was driving east on crosstown 62 and the little car ahead of me did a spin out! She ended up about 2 car lengths ahead of me, facing me. Fortunately, we all were safe....but you should have seen the look on her face! I thought you might like to see Mike and his new toy, especially the boys. What a year for him to have decided to get the skid loader.
He's using it at least every week to do 4 driveways. This morning after working till midnight last night he woke up at 7am, couldn't sleep....just had to get out and play with his skid loader.
The big problem is trying to find places to put all the snow, alot is going in the backyard...wow!
you boys could have really built a big snow cave there!
Doesn't this make you boys want to come home? Yeah right! The snow really is pretty though.






No comments: