Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Blog Anxiety

With a little encouragement and ALOT of guidance from Karen, we have also jumped in the Blog Pool! Like I told Karen - there is so much in my brain - but I can't get it out (Blog Anxiety she said). So I put one toe in the pool, my foot and finally a giant belly-flop!

Here we go! Oooooo-Yah!!!!!!
Gail

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wooohooooooo! Love your blog Mom (and Dad, who I'm sure is the real brains behing this operation)

Kristine Kammueller said...

Great Blog, Gail!! More Highway Dept. stories, please, I want to know what goes on in the Kool Wagon!!

Kristine Kammueller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Kammueller said...

Great Blog, Gail!! More Highway Dept. stories, please, I want to know what goes on in the Kool Wagon!!