Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Monday, June 23, 2008

Friendly Neighbors!!

Hey!
Grandpa and Grandma and I had an interesting talk with "Officer Friendly" this afternoon!
(Karen, Jason and Brian will know who that is). Him and about 7 other police cars were surrounding the house next door when I got home. As Grandpa, Grandma and I were swingin' on the patio, speculating what was going on THIS time, they were walking around with gloves on and cameras again! But good ol' officer friendly came over to talk to us and fill us in, thought it was important that people know what's going on in the neighborhood. So! everything the new neighbor told us is pretty much not true, she's not a cop, doesn't own the house and pretty much everything she has she either stole or forged checks for. The cop said that it was a pretty big bust, they were bringing lots of things out that he said were stolen. He even gave Grandma his card in case she ever wanted to report anything suspicous! Well, so much for that wonderful new neighbor!

No comments: