Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Norwegian in Ireland

Last Sunday was such a gorgeous day! We spent the late afternoon at the Lake Harriet Bandshell (Mike just made it in time from the cabin). It was great to hear Brian Tenneson's Irish Celtic band. It was such a great atmosphere with sailboats going by in the background as they were singing. It was extra special to hear Karen sing a couple songs, I think she even did a great job with the Irish accent, Pat mentioned that with a name like Bindewald, they would only let her sing 2! All in all was really a beautiful concert.


No comments: