Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Saturday, September 29, 2007

OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE

So...I'm taking a stop out of my comfort zone! As of this Monday, I have 4 more weeks in my present position at work. Fairview offered me a position last week as a Homecare Case manager, and I have accepted! I really feel that is the right thing for me to do next as I really have a desire to work in this area. It will be a large variety of patients and duties, but also alot of driving. Sometimes I think I'm a little old to be trying something new, but God has a plan for me in this so I'm taking a step out! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOya!

No comments: