Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Saturday, September 22, 2007

They've Come to Take Them Away - Hee-Hee

Well, after weeks and even months of suspicious behavior in the neighboring 2 houses.....the police finally made a sting! The police with a multitude of vehicles and men spent the day at the house next door...Grandma said " I'm not sure I'll get supper ready....there's too much to watch" Hee Hee. Mike went over to the house, but of course got no info...just "we're processing a crime scene" . The mailman said the police went in with guns drawn and took 2 people out in handcuffs. They have been in and out with those big rubber gloves all day. Sooooooooo we got it figured out, (being the great crime scene investigators we are) - must be a meth lab? Well, we'll probably know next week when it's in the shakopee paper under police calls.

Maybe we'll get our neighborhood cleaned up now.

The funny thing was, Karen had just talked to me this morning about an apartment on 25th and 13th in Mpls and I begged her not to, as it was a really bad neighborhood....she brought that back to tease me after our little adventure yesterday.

Gail

No comments: