Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The summer has sure flown by!! We've been so busy, but it has been a great summer.
Mike and I were planning a little Anniversary get-away this weekend to Iowa. Well, He came in the bedroom at 5am before he left for work and said."I just have to have a "Baby Bo Fix"!!!! So, I talked to Jason and Andrea and they were nice enough to let us come - we hope they know that we will be looking forward to seeing them, too!!! Are we crazy? We will leave here Friday evening and coming back by Monday night...Mike can't get away more than that.....It should be fun though...Mike and I really enjoy traveling together. ......Andrea just called to give us info on how to get on base, etc. , She says that "Bo requested" that Grandpa and Grandma watch - his Baby Mozart movie with him....We are going to have soooooooooooo much fun!

No comments: