Thought for the Week

  • "I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High." Psalm 9: 1-2

Grandma and Joel

Grandma and Joel

Wednesday, September 19, 2007











We're Back! It was a fast trip, but SOOOOOOOOOO worth it! It was so good to see Jason, Andrea, and Boaz. Andrea and Jason made us feel so very at home...Andrea had the prettiest little "Welcome/Happy Anniversary basket" on our bed when we got there. I think we gained a few pounds while we were there....Andrea is way too good a cook....I'm trying a great Thai recipe this week.



We had a ball with Bo! He's such a happy baby... so very busy....and really likes being around people... (especially grandpa and grandma, ha ha). He's getting a couple teeth- halfway through...so he was a little fussy, but grandpa and grandma were happy to give him a little extra spoiling...after all, we won't see them again until Christmas.



I took a little trip while I was there...actually, it was a short quick trip down the stairs at about 3am...was going across the hall to the bathroom and didn't want to wake everyone up by turning on the light ....thought I felt the corner of the bathroom so I stepped in.....OOOOYA.....stepped into thin air and flew down the stairs on my shoulder/leg! very graceful....just thankful nothing broke....got bruises and aches and pains to show for it...but feel very lucky! Guess my trying to not wake anyone up didn't work...oops....



Well, anyway, we still are glad we went ....had a wonderful time. Here's a couple more pictures of our time with the kids:







1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, you already know how jealous I am of your trip (as in your trip to see Jason and fam, not your trip down the stairs)....
So -- Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a good day. I love you guys!